Student VISA in Italy
Students who want to learn Italian in Italy for longer than 3 months – and they are not part of European Union – have to double check with the embassy or at the consulate of their own country.
Get Information At Your Embassy Before Asking for VISA
Getting information directly from the embassy of their own country is essential and crucial, because each nation have its own rules concerning the study VISA acceptance.
The student is kindly request to get information on the Permit of Stay in his own country.
Study VISA rules are different according to the country. They required all the documents and the possible help for the Permit of Stay according to the legal rules of the country of origin.
Students who do not require the VISA in Italy
The citizens of the following countries do not need any passport or permit of stay to study in Italy. These students, when requested, might also present an alternative document of identification:
• San Marin
• Czech Republic
Documents and Requirements for the Student VISA application
These are the standard documents to aks for a student VISA in Italy:
• Application form
• 1 Passport-size photograph
• 1 full blank page of valid passport
• Declaration of sufficient funds for the stay in Italy
Further Information on where and how to apply for the student VISA in the world.
These are the specific documents for a student VISA:
• Medical insurance for the period of stay
• Letter from Italian educational institution addressed to the Italian Consulate General confirming acceptance of the VISA application, explaining details of the Italian language course with the grammar level and the basic grammar programs
• Letter of reference from the educational institution
• Certification of payment in full for the program of the educational institution
• Proof of accommodation and address of the student’s lodging
Note: the presentation of the requested documents does not ensure the student VISA for Italy, which depends on many other factors such as frequency of visits in the country, type of educational program or types of payment and so on.
Validity of Student Visa in Italy
The student Visa can last from 90 day to 360 days. For the renewal, please the student must ask to the embassy of the country of origin.
Time to issue the VISA for Italy
Duration for issuing the student Visa: 2 – 5 days. Anyway, time might vary depending on the country of origin.
My name is Anand Chauhan. I was also a normal student who was just preparing for medical universities in India.
I Preethi Chauhan came to know about Education Poland from the Director of my previous Institution. They provide us scholarship in the one of the best university in Poland.